View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 02:00 PM   #87
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
trying to overthrow an election, and trump to get a group of hundreds of politicians to agree on a vote for speaker, aren’t exactly the same
thing.

i asked how this his different from the struggle between moderate democrats rats and progressives on the. hold
back better bill. you dodged.

this kid the same as that. this is nothing like january 6. tjisjus civilized, legal debate, it basically is democracy in action.

i tried to
engage you, you went right to krazy.
You’re ignoring how many of the Republican house members voted to subvert the election.

The speaker’s fight is the debt ceiling fight is the budget fight is the Ukraine aid fight. Meaning: One half of the legislature will be mostly non-functional for the next two years. That’s why the Speaker McCarthy stuff is important…it’s the template.
This sh..show will continue.

BACON (R-Neb.), a centrist “If this remains the face of the GOP in 2024 we will get pummeled in the Presidential and Congressional elections.

We would have won more seats in 2022 but too many feared the extremes in the GOP even before this.“
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin