View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:43 AM   #107
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Please point out where I said the Trump ratings are fake. This is when you typically move the goalposts or claim You were taken out of context. When you have nothing to add that helps the narrative it helps to make up stories like this. Kind of like Hillary dodging sniper fire. More lies and exaggerating to convince yourself that you are making a difference.Looks like the shoe doesn’t fit as well when the WaPo picks on your new darling.These are fun times indeed.!!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Whos making anything up if you ever paid attention to previous responses to Pinocchio rating... you would clearly understand my point ...

what lies and exaggerating have i used to convince myself that I am are making a difference???

I love being schooled by capt Drive by on the merits on what is a useful post and what is not ...

I am not defending AOC just pointing out how the right is obsessed with a nobody.. but yet they have appointed her the new power broker of the left .. to distract themselves from the #^&#^&#^&#^& show called the white house