View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 10:35 PM   #38
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Re: Red Cherokee

Quote:
Originally posted by SamAdams327
Red Cherokee come on, could you have bought a more woman like vehical? By the way didn't they stop making them. Your a real big tough guy behind a computer screen. I must say if I was a 9 year old little girl I might be shaking in my boots. Before you say oh I will come up there and kick your a$$ geuss what buddy don't waste your time, matter of fact stay out of mass, I haven't meet a jersey fisherman I have liked yet. The only think I would like to do is through you into the ocean, maybe then you will have a better chance of catching something. But I must say I love it when you yahoos see me catch a fish come running down along side me and couldn't catch a cold, while I am catching them on every cast. Whats your address Red Cherokee so I can mail you a dollar so you can go buy a clue.
I don't know how old you are or what's in the water in Holyoke, but I assume you can read better than you spell SamAdams
JohnR politely asked everyone to not keep this going.
------------
"For everyone - this is a fishing site first - no need to see who has the biggest nuts. The end of this cabin fever is near - we've past the halfway mark and the end is only 45 days or so away. Let's not keep these pi$$in contests going.... Thanks,

John"

-------------

I didn't want to add to this again but felt you needed to see what you are saying is making you look childish. BTW, the guy is a prison gaurd and has ended someones life in self defense with his bare hands, be careful who you mouth off at. I doubt you would say all that to Red's face now would ya

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote