View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 06:39 PM   #1
Jim in CT

poll says americans want to investigate actions of Obama’s DOJ

not sure if this is accurate, but if it is, and this was a CNN poll? Not good for the democrats.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/cnn-pol...ArASy4wKk-e_5c

i think there’s a chance that some DOJ officials acted like hired hands for the Hilary campaign. IF that happened ( still
a big if), that means they put their thumbs on the scales for her. I can see Comey and Strzok doing the math, figuring there’s no way she could lose, so if they did her dirty work and she won, they’d get nice promotions within her administration.

Can you imagine the stress they felt, when they found out Trump won? Kind of like the Japanese attacking Pearl Harbor, but missing the aircraft carriers.

Then the collusion hoax, where Trumps family was constantly called targets and likely to be charged, and then that also failed.

Now it’s Trumps turn. They tried to kill his campaign, they tried to go after his family, and they failed.

Imagine you are Michael Corleone in Godfather I, and during the baptism scene, all the assassins
you sent to kill Moe Greene and the heads of the 5 families, imagine every one of them texts you and says “I tried but i missed. He got away, and he knows it was you.”

When you’re going after a potus who is also a vindictive maniac and a billionaire, you better put him down.

Now it’s his turn. He’ll
probably tell Barr to time this investigation so that the findings are released just before the 2020 election.

IF they acted this way, I would
not want to be in their shoes.