View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 08:10 AM   #45
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim please name one policy’s change responsible for what’s happening here and around the Globe

Yet

Publix heiress paid Kimberly Guilfoyle’s $60,000 speaking fee on Jan. 6. For 3 minutes

The funds were directed to Donald Trump Jr.'s fiancee through Turning Point Action, a nonprofit run by Charlie Kirk

Their are 2 things happening in America one was planned and organized.. the other happens on a cycle and no individual plans or organized it! What’s the saying what go’s up must come down ..

To many Americans and companies have gotten to think low interest rates and free money were here to Stay . and the swing from employers retirement plans to 401k and other retirement investments . Mantra of personal responsibility. These normal people are now paying the price. Upset at the government who had nothing to do with them leaving all their money in high risk investment. At the suggestion of people making money off them with no fiduciary intent

I know several people who kept all their eggs in high risk and now a year from retirement. Are seeing a 200 to 300k hit in their plans .. they were all market experts when they were seeing big returns.. now it’s Biden’s fault .. lol
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Biden announced we were going to end fossil fuels, Biden ended the pipeline ( oil pricing is largely a futures pricing model, so perception matters), Biden spent trillions and trillions, Biden bungled the withdrawal from afghanistan at the end, Buden out an imbecile ( Harris) in charge of the border, liberal DAs are cording violent criminals, liberals
are villifying police, liberals say we can choose to be whichever if the 50 genders we’d like to be, liberals say concerned parents are domestic terrorists, is that enough?

so in your mind, Biden has fine absolutely nothing to exacerbate these problems? not one bit?

good news is, in november we get to see which one of us america agrees with. I for one, can’t wait. You?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device