View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 03:49 PM   #19
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
This opinion piece has nothing to do with the subject of this post. It's the same anti-Trump babble that appears in almost every thread
lately regardless of the thread subject. It's the same kind of personal hate narrative that fills Magazines and editorial columns on a daily basis. I believe the intent, beyond the hatred, is to numb the public mind with vitriolic repetition. At some point, people get tired of it, limp with the idea of having to cope with it, throw up there arms, and are comforted by the thought of just getting rid of the weight of negativism, and getting rid of the man at the center of it.

Your previous post in this thread was more on topic, and it actually contradicted the notion that Trump is a misogynist, or that he is stupid, unsuccessful riding on his daddy's back, sloppy, an unfeeling psychopath, but it does point out some of his flaws, which every President has had their share of, as do the rest of us. Except for the prissy saints.
It fits exactly with this comment by dangles and all of it is correct.

"Much more entertaining watching the snowflakes melt on a daily basis. Six more years of humor is a real possibility without any viable alternatives in sight.?"

It's comical that you think it is vitriolic repetition, if so then what is "witch hunt, invaders, fake news, etc." Some call these things oft repeated by Trump, dogwhistles or verbal violence, they could also be labeled as vitriolic repetition.

Heather Nauert certainly treats the reporters with a different hand than Trump and what goes around comes around. Do you think she would take Sarah Sanders job?
I don't think he hates women, but is what the Brits call a "sex pest" not knowing proper boundaries.
And when you look at prissy saints, perhaps you could include Kavanaugh and others in that bunch for their involvement in the Clinton impeachment.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin