Thread: Fishing reports
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 10:16 AM   #229
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

Here's my report....
Haven't wet a line since late June (which was incredibly memorable for all involved ).....heck, I even got to see Clammer and Dennis out on the water, that was the icing on the cake (and Mike didn't even try ramming me with his boat!)
And as much as I'd like to say I'm happy for those who I've read had an incredible summer and now fall, I'm extremely jealous.
This will definitely go down in the books as my least fished year (after puberty )
It was very hard forfeiting my responsibilities after getting numerous phone calls and texts, even during the Canal Stripa-palooza....but priorities take precedence, yep, even over social media bullchit-
A heavy albie presence has also weighed heavily on my mind. I even turned down a few invites from my brother from another mother (Goose)...

Back on point, I do heavily agree ....this thread has been and continues to be entertaining....especially for those of us who haven't been able to get out there. Something we should definitely do annually. NO SPOTS...just reports and tactics that worked when others weren't.

This is the kind of thread that actually reminds me.. that this IS an actual fishing website.

Tight lines everyone....haven't wrapped up the boat yet and still have my seal-skivvies hanging and ready, so maybe I can contribute some in the next few weeks??

...it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
bloocrab is offline   Reply With Quote