Thread: Is it just me
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 01:42 PM   #5
Linesider82

Everything is wait and see, take time for him to change, let's wait and see what happens... wake up. It's happening and if somehow anyone feels safer about their job, rights, home, family speak up. I don't see it.

I do want to blast my home state governor for literally taking gun ownership rights out of regular peoples hands in his recent statements of increasing personal carry permits from $70 to $300. I will not pay this, its against my 2A right, its against taxation without representation, and will do increased damage to the state of CT which for some reason (gov. fat) is doing the worst in my op of all states nation wide despite having one of the largest tax revenues in the country. Much of that has to do with policys held 20-30-40 years ago and is now on my back, and I'm angry about that.

What bothers me about Trump is not the Republican party, as I often mind myself relating to their claims, is how he is going about this, and yes I am "giving him his fair shake" however I am highly critical of how he is going about it because I fear we may end up with a government which is more aligned with today's Russian government, stagnant. Maybe our government was already there and Trump's changes will come off as smelling like a rose.

I do know his win as president, will be good for the US in the long haul, because it has ignited a fire in people who actually care about the country to run for X office, to try and fix things that seem to be irreparable, but much of Trumps promises to working class people esp. in coal industry are simply not coming back. Moreover, the union bargaining chip is being squashed as we type on here ... so that's terrible for most of us working class chumps like myself.