View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 11:01 AM   #99
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Nothing they (the media) did was illegal".

There is an amazing tendency of liberals, when backed into a corner, of answering a question that bears no resemblance to what was asked. You don't think the RNC. had some of the same type of emails about Trump? Breitbart just leaked a tape of Ryan saying he won't support Trump so why wouldn't he had sent the same message in an email? What makes you think the Reps. during the primaries didn't favor someone else? I didn't ask if it was illegal. It was not illegal for CNN to get debate questions ahead of time to Hilary. But if when that story breaks, all you care about is how it broke, and you could care less about the ethics of what was done, that shows blatant bias. If the election was influenced by the email release, the blame doesn't lie with who revealed the truth, the blame lies with the folks who acted in a way that would offend portion of the electorate. Don't blame the messenger.So you are saying the Russians are blamless?

"They thought she had a better chance".

So who cares if a majority of registered democrats wanted someone else? That's the difference between the 2 sides. No one in the GOP thought Trump had the best chance. That didn't motivate us to rig the primary against him. You have no way of knowing - bc the Russians choose to hack the DNC and not the RNC. When the leaders of your side put their thumbs on the scales to get the candidate they want, regardless of what the citizens want, please tell me how that's different from fascism?

"They are not saying that so don't lie".
Hyperbole for laughs PaulOk I got it. When someone calls you out for a statement you come back and say it was sarcasm or hyperbole. Is the media hellbent on connecting Trump to the Russians, despite the fact that there is zero evidenceBc Trump's cabinet/advisors have had numerous contacts w/the Russians - including getting $ from them or surrogates. When asked, their answers have not fully answered the questions either. How is that any different than Trump claiming that Obama wiretapped him, without evidence? Instead of taking my exaggeration literally, perhaps you could respond to the point that you well knew I was making?
It is not an exaggeration. Look at everythng w/Flynn. Now he is an foreign agent of Turkey and had gotten $ when he was in Trump's cabinet.

You're telling me that if the situation was reversed, the Rep. wouldn't be all over this?