View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 12:09 PM   #107
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Look at everythng w/Flynn. Now he is an foreign agent of Turkey and had gotten $ when he was in Trump's cabinet. "

And Flynn is also a liar. But we don't know what he discussed with the Russian ambassador, so we can't pretend to know they discussed collusion or influencing the election.No, we don't and that is why they are investigating.

"You're telling me that if the situation was reversed, the Rep. wouldn't be all over this"

I'd be reacting to what I know, sure. I am not in the habit of putting on a tin-foil hat and pontificating wildly about crazy conspiracies. I don't claim that Obama was involved in faking the moon landing. But I think he was a racist who hated the traditional, Judeo-Christian, view of America. I can back that up all day long with irrefutable facts that support my conclusion.

Because the MSNBC release of his tax return actually made Trump look good, Maddow spent 10 minutes speculating that Trump only paid his taxes that one year, and only because Melania was applying for an updated immigration status, and Trump thought that would help if he paid his taxes for once. She had exactly zero evidence of this. Zip. But in her warped, frustrated mind, if he paid his taxes, there has to be a sinister reason behind it. She cannot accept that he might have paid what he owed simply because he had to, which is why everyone else pays their taxes. This is someone who calls herself a journalist, and hosts a prime time show on a network. And she is a lunatic. But considered mainstream within the liberal sphere.
She is not considered mainstream. She is no better than Hannity or a host of the political entertainment division of Fox. Trump seems to say whatever Hannity said the day before (w/o confirming it). In fact, Hannity is prob. considered a moderate to the others Trump seems to follow.