Thread: Ohio
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 08:59 AM   #82
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I’ve never claimed the economy isn’t strong, but there is a cost associated to his policies and eventually the tab is coming to the table. Manufacturing and the farming sectors are now paying for the trade war policy and at NATO, he now says he will expand tariffs and suggests a China deal might be on hold until after 2020. I believe he has done serious harm to how our allies see us, especially when entering into agreements, which Trump has shown no problem walking away from. His undermining the strength of the chain of command in the military and second guessing their judgement on discipline is dangerous. His head in the sand approach to climate change will set us back and at a time we should continue to lead, he moves us in the opposite direction. Thankfully scores of businesses, universities, cities and states have stayed the course knowing its serious.

All this hype about the economy and nothing on the budget and deficit, guess who pays that tab; prepare your children.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
others are denying its strong.

i do t see a major cost to his antics. I’d prefer having an adult in there who has some class, but not if it meant less growth. Our nation is a whole lot more than who the president is. Lots of people
still risking their lives to come here, very few billionaires here, who can afford to live anywhere they want, are fleeing. i think the “cost” is inflated. That’s just my opinion, and i may be wrong. But I just don’t see it. We are a whole lot more, than who are president happens to be.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device