Thread: Ohio
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 10:04 AM   #84
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the political game playing with judges, started when the democrats rejected Bjork. Before that, confirmations were expected, even if the opposing party controlled the majority in the senate.

can’t have it both ways.

You’re saying McConnell and Graham should
let democrat opposition slow them down?

The American people
have chosen to give control of the senate to republicans. That includes the duty of confirming judges. If you don’t like it, win control of the senate. until
then, too bad.

After what the democrats tried to do to Kavanaugh, all you can do is point fingers at the republicans?

Many Republicans voted for Kagan and Sotomayor.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What you said was: "Trump doesn’t select federal judges, the senate does?"

I detail what happened in the Senate and you play victim once again, going back decades to the man who, after men with belief in the rule of law refused, fired Archibald Cox and then attempting to justify the Machivellian machinations of McConnell and Graham.

Just how did Kavanaugh appear as a SC candidate?

1. Justice Kennedy retired abruptly to make way for Trump’s Brett Kavanaugh.
2. Kennedy’s son Justin and senior executive Tom Bowers signed off on Trump’s loans at Deutsche Bank.
3. Bowers “killed himself”.

Who paid off Brett Kavanaugh’s:$92,000 country club fees, $200,000 credit card debt and $1.2M home mortgage?

And you're worried about Hunter Biden getting 50K a month

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin