View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 01:42 PM   #32
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"All i did, was point out what Biden said.

no you didnt you made it up "

Did I? Here is an exact quote...

If Russia used chemical weapons, "it would trigger a response in kind..."

How many ways are there to interpret that?

I'm sorry if you have no witty, sensible response to what he said. But he said what I claim he said. It's on video in the link I provided.

When Bush was president, he often spoke like a Goober, and when he did, the entire left used that to say he was stupid. Again, it would be nice (but far too much to ask) if we could just apply the same standards when evluating the president, without changing the standards 180 degrees every time the sitting potus is from a different party.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2043704.html

You honestly believe that saying someone cannot be trusted around our daughter, is a general statement about overall trust. Specifically bringing a daughter into it, doesn't imply sexual impropriety at all?

Whatever. God you make me yearn for November.
All you see and hear is sexual you are just one of many Christian pervs and Q informed Republicans

Like I said you would accuse me of fat shaming if I said I don’t trust musk as far as I can throw him..

You’ve been radicalized you can tell because you use indoctrinated or grooming or pedo in a sentence to defend your views or attack others for their views

next you’ll be telling us how Madison Cawthorn

Is a principled and god fearing Republican and an example for all to follow

Ps and if the house flips the Republicans will do what they always do nothing . except try to bury Jan6th and of course lie lie lie
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device