View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #15
empirekitchen
snappacatcha

hmm a fellow kiwi !1 We had a great day , went south of boom rock 25 m of water got in before the northerly hit , boat in by 06.15 got 15 terries biggest very respectable 2.2 kg , by 11.30 it would have come up to 15 gusting 25 , got soaked getting home . One snapper 2.9 kg . Surfcasting is a pain , getting too old , boat is much better . We live in makara, what made you join this site ?? I am a left hander and sick of the bull%$%$%$%$ about ..... oh we need to order it , it will take 6 weeks , but we want a 50% deposit ( non refundable of course) I was hoping some of these nice guys would help me find a shimano curado 301, a 201 and a calcutta 301 . Am working on the wife at the moment , she gave me the " you only have 2 hands but 6 reels , why ?????? " Women just dont understand ! I felt like saying yeah , you have 10 pots , but only use 2 at a time ... but was not game enough .. thought it will be takeaways for a week or 2 . Anyway congrats on joining , and if anyone out there has any LEFT HAND reels of what I am after please let me know , I am not a conartist ( not too many kiwi bull%$%$%$%$ artists out there actually ) Regards Hans
empirekitchen is offline   Reply With Quote