View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #16
empirekitchen
snappacatcha

Hey Paul , no never thought of the weather bit , but be happy , in the last 4 weeks we have had 3 x 1/2 days before the wind got too strong . This year is THE WORST for wind where we are . They are predicting 120 km/hr winds for tomorrow afternoon , which is not HUGE but fishing is definitely out ! One of the other forum members sent me a video of ice fishing . The guy had this sled that popped up into a little shed , heater , bar , the whole deal . Love it !!!1 I think I need to go to the States , some of these muskys (?) and striped bass sound like fun ! Best thing I like about it it seems a lot less stressful than out our way , with wind , tide and swell to deal with . My mate Des was sick as a dog today , forgot to take his Pahia Bomb seasick tablets , anyway dinner's up , terrie fillets , scallops and paua (abalone to you guys) steaks , ( thats the entree by the way ) and Crayfish ( lobster??) for the main course , and the whole deal was $20 in gas . See you all , and dont forget anyone with a curado 301 they are prepared to part with ..... RegardsHans PSPSPS Can you add photos to these posts , and if so How ?
empirekitchen is offline   Reply With Quote