Thread: Gun Legislation
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 06:09 PM   #166
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
John its call gun regulations not confiscation.. only a true believer would associates my statment as evidence we want to take your guns...keep spreading the lie.. but climate change is a hoax Russia a hoax. But there coming to take our guns many on the right believe that..

The NRA policy of just saying No .. its not flying with a large subsection of Americans.. once the NRA can't keep paying or candidates see there views as counter productive to their elections... you'll look back and wish common sense gun owners had a seat at the table.. but you gambled on No. Carrying the day... so you'll get what you get...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I believe in the 1A and the 2A. I believe in good people. I believe we have won the lottery of birth being born in this country (particularly after living overseas for several years). And I believe this country is truly great and that the liberties (supposed) and the freedoms granted are sacrosanct. I believe their are good people and ideas from the left and the right. I believe in the fact that sensible people can hash things out and come to an agreement.

I also believe that the left is more willing to cut those items out to the detriment of our countries benefit. This is why I am no longer a moderate Dem.

Wayne - you really need to step outside your bubble. Many of your statements lean right up against confiscation, or rely on such a fine line it is hard to see daylight between your position and confiscation / eroding of rights. Everything you push WRT Gun Control is the same. You target a large group of law abiding people and further to reduce their right to self defense beyond where already eroded.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: