Thread: Gun Legislation
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 03:26 PM   #178
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
30 years in Corrections 24 years in the Military bought and sold guns lived in mutiple states and a very diverse group of friends and acquaintance's. Thats a big bubble

Maybe you need to look beyound your bubble how any regulation always leads to confiscation as a argument against it 100% of the time

Not beliving people should not own Ak 47s and M-4 or an AR-15 or other assault rifles dosnt equal i support confiscation.. but with most conservatives it all or nothing ,

And the only party i have seen reducing the freedoms and choices of ordinary americans with vigor..are Republicans state and federal.. across America
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Apologies - your thought bubble. Your thought bubble is always pretty hard left. I know you have time in the Mil and I did not know you are in corrections (not surprised and I am not saying that in a malicious demeanor).

I can't get a M4. The worst I have is the scary looking version of a Ruger Mini-14. And you understand the background checks I have to go through to get one. When you were in the service you saw kids that probably should not have had access to one and did anyway, (some learned, some were moved elsewhere). Other than a rare accident, nothing went wrong with them. My hope is we find a way to weed out the people that should not have access to them so they cannot have them.

Courts have ruled that our rights as an American to defend ourselves grant us the right to access appropriate tools to do that. You are proposing to remove a/k/a infringe on that.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: