View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 07:51 PM   #49
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The argument as usual is baseless, with no substance other than you claim that it is true.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Baseless? You who habitually throw stuff out without an apparent point and fail to back most of your stuff up, especially not in your own words? I asked 5 questions. Are the questions baseless? Aren't questions their own base?

The one positive statement that I made was a response to Wayne's saying that for Trump and his supporters the press is all Fake made to discredit him. It is not baseless, as one of his supporters, to say it's a lie to accuse me of saying that the entire Press is Fake. The basis for my saying that I don't claim such a thing is that I have not so claimed. I have said some of it is Fake, and it is that part that Trump and his supporters (including me) refer to as fake. Neither Trump nor his supporters have said the entire Press is fake.

And there have been several citations of fake news supposedly discrediting Trump submitted in past posts. As Spence would say, it's in the archives.