Thread: Gun Legislation
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 03:44 PM   #23
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I think the APA has valid reasons for not agreeing with your diagnosis.
However they did not say do nothing.
I didn't post the entire statement because I didn't want to drag this tread down the Trump rabbithole.
But I will.
You will penalize law abiding citizens. You can chose to trade away your right, I choose not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
funny other countries have guns they have video games they have gangs they even have MH issues .. what they don't have is the Gun violence on the scale here in the USA

its all about availability and availability isn't an issue .. and thats the issues

And when I hear the excuse it's my constitutional right to own any Gun I want ...please your part of the problem

like many things in todays world not everyone should have the ability to own any firearms they want ..

even these simple ideas are unacceptable to the NRA and their supporters

a mandatory 48-hour waiting period to take possession of a purchased gun (including, apparently, for those who already own guns);

a ban on the private sale of firearms;

federal licensing and mandatory training to obtain a firearm;

a nationwide registry of every firearm, firearm owner, and firearm transaction in America;
I am not part of the problem. I have no intention of being part of the problem. GS asked for us to provide solutions and have dialogue, we provide solutions and you attack me? I'm part of the problem?

You pull this crap all the time, You KNOW that someone cannot legally buy any gun they want.

In RI (and other states) you have to put private sales thru the systems.

No Registry. Nope, not happening.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: