View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 10:17 AM   #17
JohnnyD

FB, I don't typically read many Opinion pieces. I can form my own opinion. I was looking for a news article and that was on the sidebar. Rush, Beck, Olbermann and Maher (does anyone even watch his show) are a bunch of clowns and it's difficult to believe anyone still takes them seriously. **Edit** Add Ann Coulter to this list, since her banner ad was at the top of the page after I posted this **

As I mentioned in my original post, the article is someone what I've been discussing for a couple weeks now regarding the GOP approach to health care. While you criticize the quotes I put in, the actions aren't isolated to just those groups. Just look at these forums and the abundance of "Obama is only petitioning for the Olympics because his friends will benefit" - as opposed to the influx of jobs, tourism, foreign money coming here, etc.

I do find it amusing that you try to state that anyone has more nastiness in their rants than Limbaugh.

Feel free to continue with your hit and run posts in your attempt merely to criticize me regardless of the topic, as opposed to contribute to the discussion.

Last edited by JohnnyD; 10-06-2009 at 10:19 AM.. Reason: Added Coulter.