View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 03:32 PM   #27
basswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backbeach Jake View Post
I understand Nebe's point. All that we complain of in this country would not be a factor if ruled as Nazi Germant was. Illegal immigrants, poof -gone. The homeless, gonzo. PCedness ( new word ) never happened. Crooked politicians, swinging from lampposts. All the things that we hate would not happen. Sooo, my point here is this; what does that say about us here and now? Why do we tolerate this BS? Why can't this nation focus on anything long enough to not eff it up? Just my interpretation...
How do you understand Nebe's "point".His point requires the elimination of everyone but those Arion to achieve the kind of place he wants to live.Simply put...clueless.The only interpretation of Nebe's statements is what you said:

"I understand Nebe's point. All that we complain of in this country would not be a factor if ruled as Nazi Germant was. Illegal immigrants, poof -gone. The homeless, gonzo. PCedness ( new word ) never happened.All the things that we hate would not happen."
This is called fascism.

The only interpretation that can be made is that Nebe and yourself hate immigrants and homeless people if you both stand by your statements.This is very un-democratic party-like.Shame.

Is this what you want?

Jesus H Christ on a Mother %$%$%$%$ing Crutch.What's wrong with y'all?Do ya truly hate where you live that much?