View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 10:39 AM   #30
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"4 doesn't indicate that a group isn't racist or is."

Oh, I see. What's the magic number, and who gets to determine what the magic number is? You? I don't know maybe 1 bc when you get angry with what 1 Dem does you start a thread and say "look at how sleazy the Dems are". So I guess the # is 1

How about this for proof that the GOP isn't racist. Should we again discuss how the GOP is constantly trying to impose rules on voting (that aren't in the const.) that harm minorities? Republicans see what's happening to blacks in the cities, and we say "these people deserve better, we have to try something different". Democrats see what's happening in the cities, and propose more of the same.Right, trying to provide a floor of help for someone is holding them down. We have read that constantly here.

"Obviously the Russian communist party"

Sorry, you asked why the KKK likes the GOP. No, you ducked the question by stating it is the same reason the communists supported the Dems. I pointed out infact the Communists (Russians) clearly supported the Reps. I don't know how many American communists there are but I can bet a weeks pay that it is far fewer than the KKK.My response - that the American communists - supported Hilary, is irrefutable fact. Black Lives Matter also likes the Democrats, and they are responsible for the assassinations of perfectly innocent police officers. Paul, if you want to judge a party by the caliber of the lunatics on either side, we will both lose. Isn't that what you do constantly and when you do I point out that there are kooks on both sides. There are kooks. The difference is, the leadership of my party denounces the hatemongers. The leadership of the Democratic party denounces white hatemongers, but embraces black hatemongers, because they want to solidify that voting block. Al Sharpton has been to Obama's Oval Office something like 70 times. No Republican President will kiss his ring like that, we have no use for the guy.Obama met with him bc he speaks for a large black pop. There are no policies that Sharpton wants that gets proposed other than things a compassionate country should have - like food stamps for poor or preschool funding, etc.

You can dance around that all you want, but what you can't do, is make it wrong.
So how long do we have to do this -1 day, 2 days, 3 days? And then when we are done, how long until something else gets you angry and you start the same thing again?