View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 09:47 AM   #78
zimmy

substantial is not all. You asked what evidence there was related to tea party and racism. You said there is no evidence. I gave you examples of racism associated with the tea party based on my own experiences and images from rallies. That is all. I have many thoughts on the policy ideas of the tea party. I would have never brought the race issue up as it is pretty much irrelevant to me. I am not sure why you care so much about it.I would have never replied about except you said there is ZERO EVIDENCE. That is the only reason I chimed in. Zero evidence is a bit disingenuous. Suppose I had said "there is zero evidence that liberals want to take away our guns." You could have replied to show that zero evidence isn't really true with anecdotes about liberals you know who think no one should own guns. You could have shown signs from rallies that talk about kids killed by guns. That would not necessarily mean that you think that every democrat or the democratic party wants to take every bodies guns. It is the same for me and race with the tea party. I am not even sure why I am bothering responding, but maybe it is your mis-characterization that is irritating.

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.