View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 12:34 PM   #32
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Got to love all the LOOSERS who would rather the usual pos lying politician in office than someone who talks like the average pissed off American who is sick & tired of lying politicians who do nothing but feed you bull#^&#^&#^&#^& while making themselves filthy rich !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
First I'd definitely not classify either a Trump supporter as a moron or someone who voted for Hilary as a loser, clearly this forum brings out the worst in people. I voted for Hilary and not because I was a big fan, but because I thought the damage this clown could do as president was far more dangerous in my personal opinion.

And speaking of opinions, you must have a very low opinion of the "average" american, especially if you are going to lump them in with Trump. I'm friends with many average american's and not one of them has the lack of character this guy shows. Sure the average american is probably not all that happy with politics as usual and I'm certainly one of them. If you think Trump as a person is similar to the average american, then we are in more trouble than I thought.