View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 03:34 PM   #22
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
Problem is that once the city/town made it a policy to spend whatever it takes to save the life of a drug addict they went down a path of no return.
They will have to budget for these expenses because you know the drug addicts can't afford anything but drugs, so the city/town eats the cost.
I wonder exactly how much of the annual budget is earmarked just for OD "prevention and treatment"?
Imagine how much less the TAXPAYING residents would save if they weren't paying for OD calls over and over again?

I understand how he might feel, and also understand that posting his feelings on a social media site (regardless of whether it's work orientated or personal because they are both public fodder) was a mistake.

Maybe he could try pulling a "Hillary" tactic regarding his post?
my suggestion would be go to a town meeting and bring up a proposal to tap into the confiscated illegal drug money that is recovered during arrests and investigations etc. and use it for that purpose. Get rid of liberal judges who are too easy on drug dealers also, Just logical to me.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote