Thread: Pete
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 10:57 AM   #32
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Why do I need your sympathies? Pls. expand on that thought. I know when people give you an opportunity to respond to something you come back with childish insults. Maybe this time will be different.

As I said a few times I find your posts embarrassing for the lack of substance and the petty, childish insults.
Let me step in and say what SD may not want to because it shouldn't be necessary to say.

Sea Dangles is doing, in a very abbreviated way, what you sometimes have done but not near as much as what Pete F. and Got Stripers have done--just say stuff as if saying it made it true. Pete outright does that A LOT. He also links to or posts (I know you like and need links) what others said which do the same thing--express opinions with little to no substantial proof.

In Pete's case, these opinionated expressions take shape in lengthy, tedious posts (which take a lot of effort and time to compile and display which make me wonder if you feel the same about Pete as you express about SD--"You post all day and night - weekends too. Do you have so little going on in your life you that on a Friday and Saturday night you have to check SB? 11:19 on a Sunday night and your life is so miserable you have to check SB?".

Actually, Sea Dangles, doesn't have to strain himself to do the same thing some of you guys that he responds to do--just say stuff that he probably believes like you guys just make statements of belief, from an opposite point of view. While at the same time as making a statement that you guys disagree with, or don't understand, or think is meaningless or childish, he is cleverly mocking you by doing what you do, but with far less effort.