View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 08:54 AM   #69
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
our national security is a lot
more than a wall. it’s also a lot more than what i admit is a disturbing revolving door of those reporting directly to trump. our national security is a lot
more than senior level political appointees. it’s mostly determined by dedicated heroes far removed from trump, whose boots are on the ground. thank goodness. most people working for our security, are dedicated to their jobs regardless of their feelings for the president.

If there’s actual national security failures, i’ll be the very first to blame trump. However, i’m not going to blame him for speculative failures that haven’t happened. I’ll judge him by what has actually happened. Results, not style.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
These speculative failures are never seen in real time , from presidential action . And yes our national security is handled by many people below senior leadership.

But leadership Matters,especially when that leadership is being directed to cut off congressional information, to protect Trumps campaign above informing our elected representatives. Or even worse just 1 side of the aisle