View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 10:10 AM   #40
daceman63

the problem is that we only have the two major parties and realistically they can both be extremely radical in their positions. Problem is though in securing votes based on their differences they cause the rest of us to lose sight of the real issues that affect us everyday.

"I want a black President!"
"I want a woman President!"
"I want a democrat!"
"I want a republican!"

What I want is someone competant who has the best interest of this nation and it citizens. All we usually get is some loser with a personal agenda.

None of them want to attack the real issues and almost all seem reactive vs. proactive...

Clinton could have used more energy and resources on that world trade center underground bombing....and Bush could have used more dillegence when he took office.

End result is lots of people died in the initial attack and now soldiers are are being killed everyday in Iraq. They play with our emotions over our dead soldiers for their political gain when they should be working together to resolve the situation in Iraq and bring our people home safely.

As far as Mandela being on any blacklist I could give a crap. Who put him there and how long he's been on it means even less to me. If the President, Republican or Democrat, has time to review these stupid little lists I would prefer he take another job and let someone lead the country who actually can do some good.

We have serious issues here at home and they need to be resolved. We have thousands of soldiers in harms way and they need to be home with their families.