View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 07:11 AM   #36
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"In other words, you agree with what he said.
"

Here's all anyone here needs to now about you and politics. Hilary said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia. You will not say that she lied. I say "I don't know" what to think about Trump, and you know for certain what my intentions are. Have fun explaining that.

I don't know what to think. I do know that I can no longer take a president who, when he sees images of huge piles of dead westerners, thinks the true victims are the muslims that might get taunted, and who thinks the underlying issues are gun control and/or climate change. He is a world-class horse's azz.

"Here's the rub, we can't control let alone defeat terrorism without Muslims at our side"

Here's the other rub. If "Muslims" aren't on our side now, what the f*ck are they waiting for? Who helped the Muslims in Afghanistan fight the invading Soviets? Who helped feed starving Muslims in Somalia? Who freed Muslims in Kuwait? In Afghanistan? In Iraq? The male shooter in California, what country gave him a good middle class job, at a company that threw him and his c*nt wife a baby shower last year?

This religion is based on Mohammed, who was a bloodthirsty, murderous, barbaric thief, someone the Japanese of WWII could really relate to. That's historical fact. He was the exact opposite of Jesus. Not surprising that the religion based on his life, might accurately be described as "satanic." Is there a Muslim country, on the planet at this time, that is at peace within its borders, and with its neighbors? How many Muslim countries are not committed to the destruction of Israel? How many religions stone their women, and mutilate their genitalia?

"Trump's remarks and your support for them are playing right into ISIS's recruiting strategy"

And if you hero listened to any number of military experts who begged him not to withdraw from Iraq, we would not be talking about ISIS today.

All this horebleep about "this plays into their hands". How has being open and hospitable working out, Spence? How has Obama's strategy of appeasement working so far? You tell us!

I don't like Trump. His remarks on Islam are not as idiotic to me, as they would have been last year. Especially compared to the strategy embraced by maybe the only person less up to the task of solving this problem, which is Obama. Maybe that's why I am willing to listen to Trump, because compared to Obama, he doesn't sound so un-hinged anymore.

If the issue is Muslim terrorism, and one guy wants to kick all Muslims out of the country, and the other guy's solution is to get me to drive an electric car, the first guy doesn't seem so stupid all of a sudden.
Brutally honest ....Great post
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device