View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 07:50 AM   #37
scottw

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ader-virginia/

this is great...Obama administration official goes to "moderate" Mosque to condemn Trump and his rhetoric...turns out the Mosque he is condemning Trump from has been investigated for all sorts of ties to Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood...and on...

Trump is riding a wave of folks who trust his foolishness more than they trust leftist stupidity and they are anxious to embrace someone who won't be cowed by political correctness...

it's the swing of the pendulum......payback for 8 years of the worst president in American history who, through the help of his supporters, has lowered the bar and sewn the seeds of discontent, rubbed old wounds raw(as any good community organizer is instructed to do)...using Spence logic...the democrats have created Trump and have played right into his hands

every presidential election season the dems and the media scream of the republicans and their candidates..."where's the red meat??"...here you go , a heaping helping...

I don't like Trump...but I can't say I don't and won't enjoy the hair pulling, hand wringing and cackling from the folks that gave us Obama

Last edited by scottw; 12-09-2015 at 07:56 AM..