View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 07:13 AM   #12
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Only conservatives can call an investigation that has how many convictions of Trumps people and call it a nothing burger

But bengiza was clearly Hillary's fault and the outrage over the lie it was because of a video by the Obama administration's. Which ended in no convictions or anything

If people like jim and dangle were honest enough to apply the logic to Muller's report as they did bengiza investigation . Or hilliarys email and lock her up rally cry... they may have some credibility on calling this a nothing burger .. but they do not

They have fell for the Trump narrative of only one question matters did trump collude (singular just him) .. ignoring who is the captain of the ship

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
If you can find one post I made regarding either bengiza or hillarys emails then you might actually have a point. But you won’t find it because I did not throw a temper tantrum at every mis step. Now, you will throw another hissy fit alleging the investigation is incomplete somehow? That wolf you saw still looks like sheep....and when you point at me regarding honesty,there are four fingers pointing at the man in the mirror. Dishonest,corrupt,immoral...these are all words to describe the dog and pony show the dems have been putting on for years. This time it was even more of a nothing burger than the Kavanaugh charade. What a waste of resources.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Sea Dangles; 03-23-2019 at 07:18 AM..

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN