View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 08:49 AM   #19
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
It was such a good story though, and pretty believable... especially the urination part
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Some parts might have been true, but it was considered to be a mix
of truth, half truths, and falsifications. That is what disinformation is and it is wonderful at paralyzing things around it. What we are waiting to find is whether or not DJT asked the RUS for help to defeat HRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Only conservatives can call an investigation that has how many convictions of Trumps people and call it a nothing burger

But bengiza was clearly Hillary's fault and the outrage over the lie it was because of a video by the Obama administration's. Which ended in no convictions or anything

If people like jim and dangle were honest enough to apply the logic to Muller's report as they did bengiza investigation . Or hilliarys email and lock her up rally cry... they may have some credibility on calling this a nothing burger .. but they do not

They have fell for the Trump narrative of only one question matters did trump collude (singular just him) .. ignoring who is the captain of the ship

What were the convictions for? None (yet) were for Trump's people colluding with RUS, they were for lying to FBI.

I'll use Vox so all y'all can think it is legit

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
for two years, we’ve been told the lie that there were crimes. the indictments handed down, were for crimes
committed during, not before, the investigation. while those crimes
need to be punished, it’s wirth noting that there have been zero i dicemts related to collusion. everyone in the media, again, was wrong. and stupid. and partisan.

This is true

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: