Thread: The Dead Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #43
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbass View Post
It is its own genre and you are either going to be into it or hate it.

Much like new country music which makes me barf on my shoes.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I sort of agree, its a genre, but not its own. My opinion, other bands of the same genre are much better. My nickname in college was "jerry" because I was the psychadelic burn out guitar player. All my friends were dead heads and I heard there live stuff over and over. I can tell you it doesnt resonate with me at all. I can sing along to tr#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, bertha, ripple, etc and they are ok tunes. but nothing compared to tunes by Creedance for example. Then I'll hear "yeah but you never heard Terrapin Station" yawn, yes I have boring emotionless wank. Obvioulsy my opinion, but they are a mediocre bar band, jacks of all trades but masters of none, they are propelled by pompous hippies who believe their music is some new age phenonomon. People love to "belong" so they wear tie dies, have dancing bears on their cars, etc. You can walk into bars tonight all over this country and there will be better bands playing.
I love to piss off dead heads, been doing it most of my life. I always listen to the tunes you guys post and see if they finally sound ok to me, nah. Still empty wank.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all
RIJIMMY is offline   Reply With Quote