View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 10:13 AM   #23
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
“There’s no recession coming. The pessimistas were wrong. It’s not going to happen.” — Larry Kudlow, December 2007
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Your much better at cutting and pasting or quoting selected factoids, not so much when you try to say something in your own words.
And you could learn how to edit your posts so that your point is clear and not lost in your circumlocution.
Word count doesn't mean you win, unless you are getting paid by the word. Perhaps as a Trump troll, you get paid by the word.

But keep believing Trump and his cadre of temporary, sycophantic and unqualified help.

From Navarro who keeps going on TV and saying he knows the inverted yield curve (which he calls "flat") doesn't signal recession because he "wrote several books on the efficacy of the yield curve as a leading economic indicator."
If you read his books, they contradict his current statement.

To Pompeo
“The former official said that, in private, too, Pompeo is ‘among the most sycophantic and obsequious people around Trump.’ Even more bluntly, a former American ambassador told me, ‘He’s like a heat-seeking missile for Trump’s ass.’”

You also have the National security adviser John Bolton.
Most remember him for being quite possibly the only person on planet Earth still happy to claim that the Iraq War was a good idea. He will probably do it again regarding the Iran War, which he hasn’t been able to start yet.

And then you have Stephen Miller, who could as easily have been a reason for calls for gun control instead of becoming a white house advisor.
https://www.univision.com/univision-...gration-policy

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin