Thread: Lybia
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:01 PM   #175
scottw

so it was on MSNBC and in Rolling Stone...wow, that's practically the same level of coverage as Abu G and about 4 people saw it, most of whom were smoking weed.....I apologize for VDH .... did Comedy Central or Saturday Night Live do a funny skit about it or anything?...just wondering

btw..Rolling Stone completely misrepresented the story according to an embedded reporter..combination of liberal bias and too much weed

Michael Yon
29 March 2011

Seldom do I waste time with rebutting articles, and especially not from publications like Rolling Stone. Today, numerous people sent links to the latest Rolling Stone tripe. The story is titled “THE KILL TEAM, THE FULL STORY.” It should be titled: “BULL#^&#^&#^&#^&, from Rolling Stone.”

The story—not really an “article”—covers Soldiers from 5/2 Stryker Brigade Combat Team (SBCT) in Afghanistan. A handful of Soldiers were accused of murder. It does in fact appear that a tiny group of rogues committed premeditated murder. I was embedded with the 5/2 SBCT and was afforded incredible access to the brigade by the Commander, Colonel Harry Tunnell, and the brigade Command Sergeant Major, Robb Prosser.

he goes on to point out the problems with the RS article, the point that VDH is making is the remarkably different handling that the mainstream media has chosen when you juxtapose this incident with Abu, one was used by the media and democrats to try to drive a president from office and soil the reputation of the entire military, the other ( far more egregious) is largely overlooked and the only difference is the party that the presidents happened to belong to....if you somehow miss the bias then there is little hope for you....

Sen. Edward Kennedy "we now learn that Saddam's torture chambers reopened under new management, U.S. management''....what a patriot he was

Last edited by scottw; 03-31-2011 at 08:58 PM..