View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 10:35 AM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Spence, if an accusation isn’t evidence, then neither is repeating that accusation to others. The fact that she told a few people, isn’t evidence, is it? you’re right it’s going to get real for the next few days.

what would the fbi uncover, without knowing what year the assault took place,(false) or where, and with 100%(false) of Ford’s witnesses denying any knowledge of the event?

it’s very likely(possible) they’d come back and say “ we found nothing”, which would not convince a single democrat in the senate to vote for him, nor would it change your
mind. I am glad to know you can look into people's minds, one could also surmise that some republicans don't care, after all boys will be boys
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
One should never investigate entitled preppies, especially if they have been Washington insiders for their entire career. That works for both parties.
We will never know what could have been, but the FBI would have generated a report, that is their job. I would rather have seen it happen earlier, but better late than never.
Do a little research on Clarence Thomas and see if you have any doubt about what happened then. All this stuff comes out when people write their memoirs, too late.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin