View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 12:48 PM   #10
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

I wondered why this hadn't been posted and talked about. So far I have only heard one person sticking up for these three dopes. Spence, because they were helping vote out an unpopular president, doesn't make what they did, intimidating voters, any less a crime. Individuals with civil rights pedigrees that were forged well before you were born Spence have come forword, out of the woodwork, to speak against what these guys did. I suppose because they intimidated two different races is why this is so trivial (to the Obama administartion), and lacks the merit necessary for criminal prosecution. There were numerous civil rights violations committed against blacks and white by these guys. They could still be sued civily by any victims who feel thier rights were infringed upon. That would be very interesting. The issuance of a restraining order, which has occurred, would help anyone pursuing civil litigation against them singularly and/or as a group. Many times during these types of investigations, a restraining order being issued supposedly forces the perpetrators of minor violations to cease thier agressive stance while not changing the ways. If no further instances occur the order will be eventually dropped.

They should have been arrested.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman