Thread: Normalcy
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 02:49 PM   #66
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I did they need to stop crying , funny they love trumps name calling but they draw the line when a black man or a women disrespect s them please

And your post only addressing what Trump did for blacks

As healing the racial divide shows you have no idea what people mean by racial divide or what it even implies on a National scale
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
did you ever suggest liberals stop crying over the last 4 years? or is it only acceptable to you when liberals complain and riot and burn when they don’t get their way?

on the racial divide you completely dodged my question.

do you know any conservative blacks? you’re ok with biden saying they aren’t black?

name one thing trump has ever said or done please, which is more racially divisive than saying republicans want to enslave blacks.

blacks have never had it better, anywhere in the world, than they have it here, right now. but that fact doesn’t help democrats win elections, so the media reports the opposite, and you suck it up like a Hoover deluxe.

because truth doesn’t matter. only winning. which is why i like me, you cannot ever criticize liberals
or praise conservatives. Never. what does that tell you?

the country is split roughly 50-50. but with the exception of rick hound, every single liberal here, sides with liberals 100% of the time.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device