View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #4
Clogston29
xxx

its amazing how united managed to get so much younger and more athletic without really any trade off (except money of course, which isn't a worry for them) in one off season. young, jones, welbeck (who was theirs, but on load last year) and cleverly bring alot to the table. and apparenly alittle hair goes a long way for rooney's self esteem.

man city looks very strong. their defense with nasri and silva in the midfield and some combo of aguero/tevez/dzeko up front matches up pretty well with united. could give united a run, or at least make it close. i think united still have the edge if they can keep ferdinand (although jones looks good in that spot too) and vidic healthy. especially if smalling can continue to improve as he has been.

arsenal looks horrible which I love. chelsea is a rung down from united and city IMO.

with the moves Liverpool made in the off season I thought they would be better than they are (they're killing me in fantasy league, especially last week). i question whether suarez can stay healthy all year too, and there's a big drop off at striker behind him. would have liked them to hang on to meirales too.

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker" - Van Helsing
Clogston29 is offline   Reply With Quote