View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #13
Clogston29
xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by american spirit View Post
pretty easy to get in a game on a weekday night. a couple hours of soccer when your eating dinner and draining some pumpkin beers down.

i still don't know how you all acquired so much knowledge of all the teams. probably years of following. i'm lucky in i can get in one game and watch that premiere league wrap up show on fsc.
your fantasy league team sucks . makes me feel better as i'm looking up at luds. i'm right at about 90%. eveytime i have a good week and think i'll gain a bit, he just pulls away a bit more. and i didn't know the rules so i burned most of my transfers just trying things out and playing with salary cap (didn't realize that those counted, though it was only lineup from week to week).

looks like united, city, chelsea, then either totteham or liverpool to me. I think arsenal is out this year unless they make a big splash in the january transer window (they need a striker, a midfielder, a defender and a goalie, tough to do all that).

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker" - Van Helsing
Clogston29 is offline   Reply With Quote