Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
Took you this long?

Come on now, none of these gems did it for you:
"Liberals here want to blame conservatives for Ariz shooting?"
"Is Pelosi a liar or a lunatic?"
"From who did Obama "inherit" the economic mess?"
"Liberalism - let all the criminals go, it's not their fault"

The line for me was:
His attempt to correlate Indiana Medicaid denying a baby a transplant, which was due largely to the Republican Governor's budget cuts, with the Obama health care proposal at the time. Then to use that correlation to defend Palin's idiot Death Panel comments.

Like I said in that thread after he complained about my comments regarding his absurdity:
"Why bother? Trying to have a discussion with you is futile and merely results in a long pretentious, condescending post from you droning on about how much you hate liberals. Reading about the same 5 talking points has grown exceptionally boring."

I'm sure the words "typical liberal" or "an expected liberal's reply" will pop up somewhere in his replies here.
Hey Johnny D...if you're going to trash me, is it too much to ask that you trash me for things I actually said? I don't remember correlating the Indiand Medicaid and Palin's death panel comments.

So Johnny, if you think my question about Pelosi had no merit, can I assume that you do not think she was lying when she said that defecit reduction has been the mantra of Democrats? You think that was a truthful statement?

What's wrong with asking from whom did Obama inherit the economic mess? If Obama keeps saying again and again that he inherited this mess, what's wrong with asking from whom?