View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 03:35 PM   #63
Pete F.
Canceled

Your tall tale might be believable but I doubt there is a Hunter Biden hard-drive…
If there was so much damning proof on the harddrive why didn’t Rudy go straight to the Justice department instead of the rightwing media circuit.
Why wasn’t the original hard-drive left pristine?…..Is there a pristine hard drive out there? There would have to be an original hard drive to make copies of..
Is there no original hard drive without added files ? Did the hard-drive in Rudy’s possession already have the added files before he passed it around?
Rudy is/was a lawyer, he would know about chain of custody, he would know adding data to the harddrive post Hunter’s possession would taint the evidence.
If Rudy had a smoking gun….No way he’d allow it to get spoiled by messing with it.

There is no Hunter hard drive…It is Russian disinformation.
Of course if Rudy or some other Team Trump person had a smoking gun, it’s probably because they just shot themselves in the foot.

So if there’s a “Hunter Biden” “laptop”, but from what I’ve seen no proof that it was ever Hunter Biden’s. And they’ve never explained why, when he was living in L.A., he’d go all the way across the US to an obscure store with an owner who couldn’t identify him and leave his laptop without contact information or even a name attached.

And you wonder why the con man lost……
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device