View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:59 AM   #30
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
The core problem here is the fatal flaw with capitalism. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.. This is ever so evident if we look at the last decade and the shrinking middle class. So when the poor get poorer, and I'm talking the working poor here.. The ones who bust their asses every day just to make ends meet.. These are the people who will be helped by obamacare. I don't hae time to get into it more, but I feel that we are at the peak of sustainable capitalism. Houses are expensive, food is expensive.. Everything is.. All due to the falling value of the dollar.
Am I for this idealistically? No... But realistically, the average American working an average job has been priced out of the American dream. This can help so many. And who's to say that the money they save won't be spent on other goods and boost the economy somehow.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What is the alternative? And where has the alternative ever worked?

Why is the money deflated?

I'm actually in favor of universal healthcare but WE CAN'T AFFORD IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
The reason you can't find a machinist is likely because they're in demand. While lower end production has largely left the country precision manufacturing is doing quite well. Companies right now can't get enough local talent. The work is increasingly most sophisticated as well, that engineering degree is a prerequisite for many jobs.

-spence
If you want to know the truth about hiring machinists, ask Fishpart, if you want to know the truth about running a crew machinists, ask Fishpart

Quote:
Originally Posted by justplugit View Post
Spence, if you want to know the truth about Machinists ask Professor Moriarity
about the demand for Machinists.Unless there has been a 360 in the last year
or so it is quite the opposite of your post.

Scottw, LOL waaay to funnie.
If you want to know the truth about hiring machinists, ask Fishpart, if you want to know the truth about running a crew machinists, ask Fishpary

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: