View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 04:23 PM   #5
FishermanTim

You have to love how "the system" works.

They make you jump thru hoops to obtain more information than ANYONE would need, they can't muster enough common sense to be able to PRINT THE LICENSES THERE, and rely on snail mail to deliver it to you!

Then to top it all off, the only real need for this POS identification is to fly. If I was going to go somewhere by plane, I probably would have left long before these a-holes started this "drive for self importance" and gone someplace where bureaucracy wasn't run by morons and idiots!!!

What sucks is that my license will expire in 2 years, so if I want to fly DOMESTICALLY, do I need to renew the license early?
If so, will they reimburse me a pro-rated amount of what I paid when I renewed the original license, or will they just screw me again and make me pay for the new one?

How exactly will having everyone have a new license protect us from evil? Is there some "secret police" force that will operate out of every airport to protect us, or have they just blown smoke up our asses and soaked us for another fee?

Inquiring minds want to know, particularly us older ones that are seeing this crap and these a-holes take over our lives...

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote