View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 10:26 PM   #34
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You could have distilled your lengthy, crappy article into its key points, but I speed read through it and, as I thought, the white nationalists at the daily stormer do not mean the same thing by "American nationalism" that Trump and Bannon do. They don't mean the same thing by "American" that Trump and Bannon do.

This is exactly what I've been saying about how fake media, and its followers like you, attach meaning to Trump's words in order to make him out to be racist, sexist, anti-Semitic (his daughter and grandchildren are Jews for Christ's sake--well not for His sake, but you no what I mean--or maybe you don't since you get hung up on the negative side of words), misogynist, and so-forth. Because Hitler and Mussolini were "nationalists," Trump saying he is means he's Hitler. Nationalism, for you, at least in the Trump context, can mean only one thing--Hitler et al.

I can't help you with your semantic problem. I doubt that you want help. Your hate for Trump comforts you all the more if you can find a way to verify it by seeing the evidence in a word.
But they certainly love it that Trump too claims to be a nationalist
But words don’t matter
Lives can be quantified as dollars
The short term result is all that counts
I don’t hate the Con, despise would be accurate
You’ll figure it out sooner or later
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin