View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 06:46 AM   #83
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’re the one who can no longer debate anything. TDS has you. Read your posts man, how much respect do you show for those who disagree with you. your tone went off the deep end in the last week, you’re regurgitating nonsensical MSNBC talking points.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What does my comment have to do with Trump and it’s about time religions start making up for all the lives taken throughout the centuries and as you know the Catholic Church’s dark past isn’t all the far in the past. I didn’t say anyones faith su*cks, the point was all religions su*ck for all the lives taken in the name of this god or that god, or the correct god. My older sister is an episcopal minister, so I get that faith is important to some, that wasn’t my point.

Touchy subject, you guys love to debate religion as it applies to this administration and bitch we do not but complain about Trump, I was stepping outside the Trump box to make a general statement. While efforts today are worthy, why do the need to be made in the name of any religion, how about people that can step forward, like so many admirable sports figures or public and private sector CEO’s with great charities.