Thread: Not a racist
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 11:45 AM   #39
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"She claimed on her job app. that she was Native American? I didn't know that. "

yes, and Harvard advertised her as a Native American professor. Maybe she genuinely believed it. I find that unlikely.

"Did it help her get the job?"

As a professor at Harvard? You bet it did...

"So isn't she Native American give she has like 5% - 10% NA blood"

Nowhere near that much. In fact, the DNA test showed she had less than the average European Caucasian. I'm not sure why or how most of us have more Native American blood than her, but that's the math.

She lied to get a cushy, lucrative job in academia. It's not as bad as murder, and doesn't mean she couldn't make the country a better place. What it might mean, is that there are losers on both sides, and I'd really like a consistent set of standards applied to everyone. I doubt she has as many ethical lapses in her past as Trump does. But liberals don't want to discuss this at all, yet they want to dissect everything Trump does.
Once again you are repeating mis-truths propagated by right wing media.
I do not agree with Warren on many issues but I do think that some of the issues she raises are important and need to be considered. Your admitted hate for her based on things you have seen in the media is sad, and tragicomical given your defense of most things Trump does including his claiming ethnicity falsely for financial gain.
The Boston Globe did an in depth article on this issue last September, I would challenge you to read it and then rebut it's factual evidence based on factual evidence that you can find.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...O0K/story.html

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin