View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 08:46 AM   #31
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
many people are upset. just not the zealots here, the same zealots who are in the tiny group of people who give biden good marks for the afghanistan withdrawal. you guys think you’re the mainstream, because you never ever listen thoughtfully to anyone who isnt exactly like you.

I’m appalled at what happened in january 6, makes me
sick that my side resorted to that. arrest every one of them, charge them
to the fullest extent of the law. Is that a crazy position for me to have?

every assumption you make about me, is 100% wrong, because you assume I’m as thoughtless as you, that i can’t criticize my own side. I have repeatedly criticized my own side, yet you embarrass yourself by posting that i’d forgive rioters in my side.

You are the one who never criticized any liberal no matter what they do. i’m honest and fair, which you are incapable of.

Let that sink in.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

And you’ve written more outrage over an Eggassination attempt than that Jan 6th until now that is that was my only point ..

As for criticism of liberals I believe Como needed to resign, do I think Biden should resign for how Afghanistan went down Nope . Could things have gone better absolutely. Do I think the infrastructure a bit high yes but why not we haven’t had one in decades and Republicans are just saying no for the sake of saying no .. never mind their covid response.. so to be honest when Republicans are still creating more issues then they help to resolve . It’s hard to criticize the left for attempting to provide solutions to problems. And easier to criticize the right for attempting to provide solutions for problems that only exist in their imagination
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device