View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 08:27 AM   #24
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Both parties are polarizing the country and the economy. It is all about money and power, which equate to getting the "win." Collateral damage be damned.... Not unlike lawyers in a divorce, but that is another subject. I am not against tax breaks for business, but the monster sweetheart deals to big business need to be reined in and redirected to small businesses, which are the backbone of the country. Small businesses are over taxed, over regulated, and subject to too many licenses, insurance coverage, and other fees. As a small business owner, I object to both parties' policies. Especially the giveaways, which promote so much of the lazy do nothing population we are all working to support. It is the dumbing of America. In the old days, you would get two leaders in a room, like Tip and Reagan, and the deal would get done. There was give and take. Each side had to give something to get something. And in the end, it was for the benefit of the whole. Now, it is all about jamming a whole agenda take it or leave it, win at all costs, or I'm taking my ball and going home.... Bunch of classless millionaires running Congress.
Locally, I had high hopes for Seth Moulton after he ousted Tierney in the primary. But the next morning he is on all the TV stations spouting Democrat this and Democrat that.... He lost me there. That wasn't his primary or even secondary message when he was running... But he is stuck with his party jamming their agenda down his throat. And it is all about money.....Sucks.
Surprised no one has mentioned the Democrat skewed media.....