Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 09:10 AM   #4
Slipknot
Super Moderator

There is nothing "wrong" with them, and they are not nitwits. They are not causing anything to go backwards. Before you judge me as being some kind of anti vacc whacko low IQ nitwit, I am not anti vacc. What I am for is the right to question things especially something that may be forced on you. I also don't have a problem with some choosing not to get the shot that is supposed to protect us from the weaponized virus China unleashed on the world. That is not a conspiracy but you keep on believing NPR and any other media pushing this. It still is not FDA approved, I wonder why that is. The shot does not make all of us safe, and giving up liberty is not the right thing to do.
Your sister not getting it will not risk anything to you or anyone else, it's her choice and you should respect that but complaining here or on FB makes you feel better about spreading the message maybe? She may get sick often and have a slower or weaker immune system then you but it is her choice Bob. I have had Valley fever before, it is not good and having asthma I am glad it was when I was young.
Go ahead and pontificate all you want, most of those people are making their own decisions based on actual facts not spoon fed propaganda.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote